Thursday, October 11, 2012

Just a thought...

While I love this time of year, it seems that my system does not handle the change very well and all I want to do is sleep.  Unfortunately, I don't have time for this semi-hibernation.  So....I must push myself to go about prepare for our home study visit.  She is coming Saturday!  I am so worried that the house is going to look like a disaster zone as she arrives.

Speaking of our home study - after answering a ton of questions thus far - it is a wonder my 3 kids have survived!!  When we started our family way back when...we thought we were prepared...but we NEVER addressed some of the questions she has asked us.   The questions are really good ones that make you contemplate life with the child now and in the future.  I personally think the questions should be given to all couples contemplating actions that may result in children. If you are not ready to answer all of these questions - you should not be having kids!  I think I will make a list of the questions to give to my kids in the future when they have a serious significant other...better yet - what a great conversation starter if they are over for dinner..LOL!!

P.S.  I am not trying to make light of the home study process at all - it is invaluable and important to ensuring that our decision and those in our situation is made with all care.

No comments:

Post a Comment