Monday, October 8, 2012

Being comfortable is overrated!

As the upcoming addition to our family becomes more of a reality..I think about the fact things were finally just starting to get comfortable.  Not easy mind you, but comfortable.  The routines get crazy sometimes, but they are our "normal."  However, the more comfortable I find things, the more my mind wonders to those that are less fortunate.   Which ultimately makes me feel more UNcomfortable.   I am excited in knowing that my life will be "uncomfortable" so that our little girl can finally be with her family that will love her to the end of the earth and back.

I know that adoption is not for everyone; however, I pray that most people search deep and push themselves to be a little uncomfortable in some way so that others in this world that are suffering can be made a bit more comfortable.  

Cathie

http://reecesrainbow.org/47636/sponsorthomson


1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see meet your new lil' one! She's so darn cute. <3

    ReplyDelete