Tuesday, October 9, 2012

I can tell this is going to be a long wait....

It is amazing to me that last week I saw her picture for the first time and now I can't stop thinking about her.  I wonder what her days are like...I pray she is well taken care of.   I really wish she could know that we are coming to bring her home...especially as winter approaches and she will long to snuggle tight with someone and will have no one.   On the positive side of things - each day that passes is one day closer to the day we will meet.

I try to picture what she is going to think of our family....we are a bit of a crazy bunch.   I really, really hope she loves music, dancing and singing...or she may find it unbearable here at our home.   Gabi and Ian LOVE to dance around and I think that Gabi sings more than she talks:)  She is blessed with the voice of an angel so that is just fine with us!   She also will need to like playing with electronics.  All too often it seems they are an additional part of the boys...she will likely think that they are actually connected to the devices at first!

We set about preparing for our homestudy visit and have a great deal of anticipation about the coming months....((HUGS)) to you little one so far away...may we meet very soon! Your Mom


Cathie

http://reecesrainbow.org/47636/sponsorthomson

No comments:

Post a Comment