Thursday, September 20, 2012

Have to start somewhere...

So...I have decided to start a blog (for about the third time-LOL!).   I keep asking myself - why?? why blog??  The truth is I don't know why...but I also don't know WHY NOT!   So that brings us back to this post.   

We are your average family of 5 from the Midwest with some above average blessings.  We have a beautiful daughter that seems to have not yet found anything she can't do...such a problem to have.   She runs like the wind, sings like a bird, and can draw like no body's business.  Our middle child is a boy of creativity..his mind is always whirling about how to do things.   He cracks us up with his sense of humor and makes us smile at his compassion.   The baby of the family is a hoot!  He was blessed with an extra chromosome that he rocks!   I love that he takes life by the horns everyday and lives it to the fullest!

Welcome to what I hope will be fun ride!

3 comments:

  1. Good luck babe! Just remember to have fun with it....

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's about time to join bloggerland! Welcome aboard!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, good luck! Don't follow my example :-P This unfortunately (or maybe fortunately!) is not my forte!

    ReplyDelete