Monday, September 24, 2012

Forget Fall...this morning...WINTER!



This morning when I looked out there was frost every where!   That is great news for allergy sufferers like myself and kids.  

Looking forward to a great week of XC meets and a visit with Jim's family for his mom's birthday!!  While we love our home here in Illinois, Michigan will always be "home" to us.   Especially in the fall..the trees and rolling hills are always so beautiful and are in sharp contrast to this glacial plain we live in....This is an important (and maybe sole) fact I learned in my required science credit at UofM - Glaciers 101.  Clearly, my  parents got their value for that class:)  In all seriousness...I loved UofM and recommend it to anyone looking for a great education.

Please pray I survive the week...I have had to ground X from ALL electronics for an entire week!   This will be more painful for me than for him I am sure of that.   We caught him playing a game on the ipad at 2 am on a school night....he needs a twelve step program.

If you are looking for some humor..look no further than the little guy who has decided to try his hand at knock, knock jokes...except for the fact he only knows to say "knock, knock" and "who is there?" the laughs are never ending - LOL!


No comments:

Post a Comment